|您现在的位置： 福建师大附中 >> 外语组 >> 教学资源库 >> 语法教学 >> 正文test||用户登录 新用户注册|
|作者：杨凌婕 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2006-7-12|
班级_____________ 姓名______________ 座号______________
1. My father's health is __________.
A. as poor, if not poorer than, my uncle
B. as poor as, if not poorer than, my uncle's
C. so poor as if not poorer than, my uncle's
D. as poor as, if not poorer than, my uncle
2. Everybody says that this problem is _________ difficult than the one you asked me about yesterday.
A. a lot quite more B. quite a lot more
C. a lot more quite D. very much more quite
3. I didn't even speak to him, _________ discuss your problems with him.
A. much more B. less C. more D. much less
4. ---How much do you like your car?
------ _____________ . I would have paid ______________ for it.
A. Very much, as twice much B. Very much, twice as much
C. wonderful, twice as much D. wonderful, even more
5.-----Be careful not to drop the priceless vase.
-----yes, we can't be __________.
A. too careful B. very careful C. too careless D. careless enough
6. That company was _____________ willing to provide us with what we needed, which made us excited.
A. no more than B. more than C. on other than D. much too
7. It was not __________ the many blows she received as the lack of fighting spirit _________ led to her losing the game.
A. so, which B. so much, that C. like, that D. as, which
8. China has produced _________ this year as it did in 1996.
A. as much steel twice B. as twice much steel
C. twice steel as much D. twice as much steel
9. It seems that the Chinese parents don't care what a hard life they themselves live, but are determined that their sons and daughters receive _______________.
A. the possible best education B. the best possible education
C. the education best possible D. the education possible best
10. -----How did you find your visit to Disneyland?
-------I enjoyed it very much. It was __________ than I had expected.
A. far more interested B. far more interesting
C. so interesting D. even more interested
11. ----- What do you think of the film?
------ Well, at least it's _________ the one I saw last time with Mary.
A. as bad as B. not as good as C. no worse than D. not better than
12. The great use of a school education is not so much to teach you things ________ to teach you the art of learning.
A. than B. rather than C. nor D. as
13. -----Could we stay here for the night?
------Sorry. I have ____________ to hold you all.
A. too small a room B. very small a room
C. a too small room D. such small a room
14. Although they suffered a serious drought, the harvest was _______ they got the year before.
A. no less than B. no more than C. as many as D. not more than
15. Norway is one of ___________ European countries with a larger land area than Britain, Iceland or Italy.
A. as big B. the biggest C. so big D. the bigger
16. ------- Jane is a wise man.
--------But in my opinion, he is __________ than wise.
A. cleverer B. braver C. more brave D. less brave
17. ------Goods imported form broad are __________ those made in China.
------Yes. Some of the goods made in China are of high quality.
A. not always better than B. always as good as
C. no better than D. no longer better than
18. ------ He is _________ a brave man.
------We can't admire his courage _________.
A. actually, very much B. indeed, too a lot
C. really, too much D. truly, a bit
19. How beautifully she sings! I have never heard＿＿＿.
A. the better voice B. a good voice C. the best voice D. a better voice
20. -- How was your job interview?
-- Oh, I couldn't feel＿＿＿. I hardly found proper answers to most of the questions they asked.
A. better B. easier C. worse D. happier
21. Longjing tea, Jasmine tea and Wuyi tea are all famous, but which do you think＿＿＿＿＿?
A. tastes best B. smells most C. sounds best D. drinks mostly
21. -- Can Li Hua help me with my English?
-- I regret to tell you her English is＿＿＿＿＿yours.
A. as good as B. no more than C. no better than D. as much as
22. Although he sometimes loses his temper, his students like him＿＿＿＿＿for it.
A. not so much B. not so little C. no more D. no less
23. This year they have produced＿＿＿grain＿＿＿they did last year.
A. as less； as B. as few； as C. less； than D. fewer； than
24-- Can I help you?
-- Well, I'm afraid the box is＿＿＿heavy for you, but thank you all the same.
A. so B. much C. very D. too
25. -- Would you like some wine?
-- Yes, just＿＿＿＿＿.
A. little B. very little C. a little D. little bit
26. It takes a long time to go there by train； it's ＿＿＿＿by road.
A. quick B. the quickest C. much quick D. quicker
27. If there were no examinations, we should have＿＿＿at school.
A. the happiest time B. a more happier time
C. much happiest time D. a much happier time
28. My niece has three brothers, all ____ than she. ____, John, is an oil worker.
A. older ; The eldest B. older ; The oldest
C. elder ; The old one D. elder ;The oldest
29. ____ his outdoor activities, Paul likes fishing ____ , but he doesn't enjoy eating fish.
A. For all; best B. From all; better
C. Of all; best D. About all; better
30. It is reported that ____ homeless children want to know who their natural parents are.
A. the most B. most of C. most D. the most of
31. History is ____ a subject that only lets us know something in history; it also tells us a lot of truth.
A. not more than B. less than C. more than D. no more than
32. Nothing in my life moved me ____ this first visit to China.
A. so deeply as B. deeply as C. as deep as D. so deep as
33. When we came in, we were surprised to find ____ the two children stayed at home.
A. none but B. none other than C. not but D. no more than
34. You'd better go and buy some tomatoes for the dinner party, for you see, there are ____ tomatoes left in the basket than I imagined.
A. far more B. far fewer C. many more D. many fewer
35. Americans eat ____ vegetables per person today as they did in 1910.
A. twice as many B. more than twice
C. twice more than D. twice as many as
36. - Why did you refuse to accept such a position in the department store?
- Because I like that____.
A. little than others B. better than others C. best of all D. least of all
37. He knows little of mathematics, ____ of chemistry.
A. as well as B. no less than C. still less D. no more than
38. - Mum, could you buy me a dress like this?
- Certainly, we can buy ______ one than this, but _____ this.
A. a better, better than B. a worse, as good as
C. a cheaper, as good as D. a more important, not as good as
39. Either of them can take this job, but what I'm interested in is who is _____.
A. the most careful B. more careful C. careful D. even careful
40. Wei Hua ran _______ than Hui Fang.
A. much slowlier B. very more slowly
C. much more slowly D. very slowly
2．你取得的进步越大，领导就越重视你。 （the more …the more）
班级_____________ 姓名______________ 座号______________
1. __________, more than 200 houses and buildings are heated by solar energy, not to mention the big cities.
A. Alone in the small town B. In the small alone town
C. In the alone small town D. In the small town alone
2. From his _________ voice on the phone I know everything is well under way.
A. satisfactory B. satisfying C. satisfied D. satisfaction
3. ----- Why did she spend so much time searching shop after shop only for a blouse?
----- Oh, she was very __________ about her clothes.
A. pleased B. particular C. worried D. curious
4. In the 2004 Shanghai Industrial Fair, ___________ electronic equipment, good in bith quality and style, will be shown.
A. a large number of B. a good many C. masses of D. supply of
5. -----There must be __________ with the machine.
A. something wrong serious B. something seriously wrong
C. something serious wrong D. something wrong seriously
6. While tidying the room, Jim found the _________ toy bought for him as a birthday present.
A. fine plastic small B. plastic fine small
C. small fine plastic D. fine small plastic
7. ----Mum, we've got to be _________ and buy only what we need.
----Oh, I am glad to hear that.
A. practical B. content C. familiar D. actual
8. The traffic in the city was _______ today, so I got home earlier than usual.
A. hard B. weak C. heavy D. light
9. If the doctor had not been here yesterday, _________ babies would have died.
A. the all poor little B. all the poor little
C. the poor all little D. all the little poor
10. That night I felt especially tired and went to bed ________ earlier than usual.
A. quite B. rather C. fairly D. so
11. Mr. Smith was __________ with the boys who had picked flowers in his garden without his permission.
A. strict B. gentle C. delighted D. cross
12. the rainy season is coming and lets make full use of the _________ days to dry whatever is needed to dry before the next dry generation.
A. few last sunny B. last few sunny C. last sunny few D. sunny last few
13. If I had＿＿＿, I'd visit Europe, stopping at all the small interesting places.
A. a long enough holiday B. an enough long holiday
C. a holiday enough long D. a long holiday enough
14. These oranges taste＿＿＿.
A. good B. well C. to be good D. to be well
15. I'd be＿＿＿, if you could give me an early reply.
A. pleasant B. grateful C. satisfied D. helpful
16. Those T-shirts are usually ＄35 each, but today they have a (an)＿＿＿price of ＄ 19 in the shopping center.
A. regular B. special C. cheap D. ordinary
17. Mr Smith bought a＿＿＿purse for his wife.
A. small black leather B. black leather small
C. small leather black D. black small leather
18.I'm surprised that you should have been fooled by such a(an)＿＿＿＿＿trick.
A. ordinary B. easy C. smart D. simple
19. Dracula and Frankenstein are＿＿＿＿＿film characters.
A. frighten B. frightened C. frightening D. frightenly
20.When they heard the bad news, they all looked＿＿＿＿at the master and felt quite＿ .
A. sad； sad B. sadly； sadly C. sad； sadly D. sadly； sad
21. The storm kept me＿＿＿＿＿all through the night.
A. awake B. awoke C. awaked D. awoken
22. My＿＿＿＿＿brother is two years＿＿＿＿＿than I.
A. older； older B. elder； older
C. older； elder D. elder； elder
23. Yesterday we had a lecture given by a ____ teacher.
A. well-mannered young school B. young well-mannered school
C. well-mannered school young D. school well-mannered young
24. I can't thank you ____ much for your kindness, because without your help I wouldn't have succeeded in the exam. A. too B. very C. quite D. that
25. The article to be read is ____ too difficult.
A. fairly B. rather C. quite D. pretty
26. He is ____ a writer as a reporter.
A. not so much B. more C. rather D. not such
27. - You'd better be ____ about what happened in your family.
- Of course I will let no one else know it.
A. silent B. still C. calm D. speechless
28. John did ____ in the exam, and I did even ____.
A. good; better B. badly; more badly
C. badly; worse D. bad; more badly
29. However ____, the native people do have something in common.
A. hard B. ordinary C. different D. poor
30. They held the meeting for the ____interests of the Third World.
A. ordinary B. common C. usual D. popular
31. It's quite____ that Mr. Huang will go abroad next year.
A. certain B. sure C. certainly D. surely
32. I'm afraid this pair of shoes is ____ tight; besides, the price is ____.
A. too; high B. very; expensive C. so; low D. rather; cheap
33. ___ a quick decision, the chairman called for a vote.
A. Anxious B. Anxious for C. Anxiously D. Anxiously for
34.____ more to be pitied than blamed.
A. Not educated is B. The uneducated is
C. The uneducated are D. No educated are
35. World Cup hero Ronaldo is to star in a film in his ____ Brazil in which he plays a ____ successful footballer.
A. native; huge B. natively; huge C. natively; hugely D. native; hugely
1． sure/ certain
---Why do people wear when they go to the theatre?
---well, it isn't very ________. People can wear anything they like.
It is _______ that his English is quite perfect.
He was once ________ of succeeding in his career.
A _______ man came to see you this morning. But I don't know him.
2． late/ lately/later/latest
----- I have seen so little of Mike __________. Is he away on business?
----- Oh, no. He just leaves for his office early and comes back very _________.
The education Ministry suggests teachers should receive_________(far) education to catch up with the __________ development.
--- Four? How about a little ________? Say twenty past, Ok? ----Yes, all right.
3． live/alive/ living
Before radio and TV, music could only be heard __________, that is, you had to go to places where musicians give performances.
Many people are still buried _______ after the earthquake.
He is ________ proof of the wonders of modern medicine.
We say a real ______ rattlesnake!
4． free/ freely
Communism can never be taken as the equivalent of eating ___or doing anything __.
You can speak ________ in front of him, but you can't eat ______ in his restaurant.
5． pleased/ pleasant/ pleasing
As a matter of fact, all the old couples were ______ about the _______ trip to Paris.
-----She seems a ________ waitress
-----Yes, each of us always feels _______ with her good manners and service.
The news was very _________ to us.
6． rather/fairly/ quite
That night I felt especially tired and went to bed _________ earlier than usual.
Everybody says that this problem is _______ a lot more difficult than the one you asked me about yesterday.
He spoke _______ too quickly for me to understand.
This is a ________ easy book.
7． common/ ordinary/ general/ normal/usual
Whoever has ________ sense knows that smoking is harmful to people's health.
She felt sorry she had disturbed the ________ calmness of a man she respected.
________ people like you and me have to make a living by our hands.
The ________ impression of the local government has changed.
Weeping is a __________ response to pain.
8. likely/ possible/probable
People are encouraged to speak openly, but careless remarks are _______ to hurt others' feelings
Rain is _________ but not __________ this evening.
9． worth/ worthy/ worthwhile
Oh, boy, why are you killing your time this way? Can't you find something else ______ doing at all?
It's ________ taking the trouble to explain a job fully to new employees.
She said she was not ________ to accept the honour they had offered her.
10. The young pigeons which I bought cheap last month are able to fly ____ now. (high/ highly)
11. You'd better keep your mouth _________(shut) and your eyes _________(open).
12. _______ (short) after he took office, the southern States rebelled.
13. It is reported that heat-related deaths are ________(large) due to brain damage.
班级_____________ 姓名______________ 座号______________
1. Many people have helped with canned food, however, the food bank needs____ for the poor.
A) more B) much C) many D) most
2. It is generally believed that teaching is _______ it is a science.
A) an art much as B) much an art as
C) as an art much as D) as much an art as
3.If the manager had to choose between the two, he would say John was ________--- choice.
A) good B) the best C) better D) the better
4.Are you satisfied with her answer?
Not at all. It couldn’t have been ______.
A) worse B) so bad C) better D) the worst
5. Professor White has written some short stories, but he is _______ known for his plays.
A) the best B) more C) better D) the most
6.If you are _______ about Australian cities, just read the book written by Dr. Johnson.
A) interested B) anxious C) upset D) curious
7. She is__________ to have as soon as possible.
A) hurried B) anxious C) worried D) nervous
8. _______ to take this adventure course will certainly learn a lot of useful skills.
A) Brave enough students B) Enough brave students
C) Students brave enough D) Students enough brave
9. It's always difficult being in a foreign country, ______ if you don't speak the language.
A) extremely B) naturally C) basically D) especially
10. Boris has brains. In fact, I doubt whether anyone in the class has ________ IQ.
A) a high B) a higher C) the higher D) the highest
11. As far as I am concerned, education is about learning and the more you learn, _________.
A) the more for life are you equipped
B) the more equipped for life you are
C) the more life you are equipped for
D) you are equipped the more life
12. All the people _______ at the party were his supporters.
A) present B) thankful C) interested D) important
13. It was raining heavily. Little Mary felt cold, so she stood _________ to her mother.
A) close B) closely C) closed D) closing
14. I’m very ________ with my own cooking. It looks nice and smells delicious.
Mm, it does have a ________ smell.
A) pleasant; pleased B) pleased; pleased
C) pleasant; pleasant D) pleased; pleasant
15. Two middle-aged passengers fell into the sea. ________, neither of them could swim.
A) In fact B) Luckily C) Unfortunately D) Naturally
16. In recent years travel companies have succeeded in selling us the idea that the further we go, ______.
A) our holiday will be better B) our holiday will be the better
C) the better our holiday will be D) the better will our holiday be
17. In that case, there is nothing you can do _______ than wait.
A) more B) other C) better D) any
18. If you want to change for a double room you’ll have to pay ________ $15.
A) another B) other C) more D) each
19. You’re standing too near the camera. Can you move _______?
A) a bit far B) a little farther C) a bit of farther D) a little far
20. I was riding along the street and all of a sudden, a car cut in and knocked me down.
You can never be _______ careful in the street.
A) much B) very C) so D) too
21. You don't look very _______. Are you ill?
No, I'm just a bit tired.
A) good B) well C) strong D) healthy
22. Four of Robert’s children were at the party, including _____, Luke.
A) the oldest B) an oldest one C) the old D) an old one
23. Allen had to call a taxi because the box was _______ to carry all the way home.
A) much too heavy B) too much heavy
C) heavy too much D) too heavy much
24. Our neighbor has _________ ours.
A) as a big house as B) as big a house as
C) the same big house as D) a house the same big as
25. He did it _______ it took me.
A) one-third a time B) one-third time
C) the one-third time D) one-third the time
26. The house rent is expensive. I’ve got about half the space I had at home and I’m paying _______ here.
A) as three times much B) as much three times
C) much as three times D) three times as much
27. We were in ________ when we left that we forgot the airline tickets.
A) a rush so anxious B) a such anxious rush
C) so an anxious rush D) such an anxious rush
28. Come and see me whenever _______.
A) you are convenient B) you will be convenient
C) it is convenient to you D) it will be convenient to you
29. Peter won’t drive us to the station. He has _____ to take us all.
A) a very small car B) too small a car
C) a too small car D) such a small car
30. ________ lessons were not difficult.
A) Our few first short English B) Our first few short English
C) Our few first English short D) Few our first English short
31. Bill is a good man, kind and diligent. Don’t be too bard on him. He’s doing the job______
A) as good as he can B) as well as could
C) as well as he can D) as good as possible
32. Tom is very stupid. He fails in every exam.
In my opinion, he is _______ than stupid.
A) lazier B) no lazier C) more lazy D) lazier rather
33. Tom isn’t so strong as he ________, is he?
Yes, he is __________ his two brothers.
A) thinks; no stronger B) expects; as strong as
C) appears; stronger than D) looks; the strongest of
34. I’ll go to the supermarket with my grandfather next week. We’re going to buy some ___ glasses.
A) lovely old French B) old lovely French
C) French old lovely D) old French lovely
35. Do you know where Kate lives?
Yeah, in _________ house.
A) a gray gloomy-looking small wooden B) a gray wooden gloomy-looking
C) a small wooden gray gloomy-looking D) a gloomy-looking small gray wooden
36. The weather isn’t good enough for an outing, is it?
Not in the least. We can’t have _________ at this time of the year.
A) a worse day B) a nicer day C) such bad a day D) so fine a day
37. He insisted that whoever worked _______ than others should get _______ money.
A) harder; the most B) harder; the more
C) hardest; the most D) hardest; the more
38.Americans eat _________ vegetables per person today as they did in 1910.
A) more than twice as many B) more than twice
C) as twice as many as D) twice as many as
39. All the frightened boys sat ________ there, ______ to speak.
A) still; unable B) still; were unable C) quiet; unable D) quietly; unable
40.What’s wrong? You seem restless.
I was reduced to paying ________ price for it.
A) double the B) double of the C) double D) double of
41. Have you read this book?
Yes. But that one is __________ worth reading.
A) best B) more C) better D) much
42. Mr. Evans is __________ wise than smart. Few people can solve such a problem.
A) no less B) no more than C) less than D) more than
43. 21st Century School Edition is ________ a newspaper. It helps us to improve our English a lot.
A) no less than B) no more than C) less than D) more than
44. I always look out when crossing the street.
You’re right. You cannot be too ________.
A) nervous B) careful C) hurried D) careless
45. What do you think of the lecture tonight?
Very _______. I doubt if I will come to this lecture next time.
A) encouraging B) encouraged C) disappointing D) disappointed
46. There are few electronic applications ____ to raise fears regarding future employment chances than robots.
A) likely B) more likely C) possibly D) more possibly
47. It is reported that Americans eat much protein（蛋白质）every day.
They eat _______ as they actually need.
A) twice as much B) as twice much C) much as twice D) as much twice
48. Our bodies are strengthened by taking exercise. ______, our minds are developed by learning.
A) Probably B) Likely C) Similarly D) Generally
49. You’d better go and buy some tomatoes for the dinner party, for you see, there are _______ tomatoes left in the basket than I imagined.
A) far more B) far fewer C) many more D) many fewer
50. Greenland, ＿＿＿＿＿island in the world, covers even two million square kilometers.
A) it is the largest B) that is the largest C) is the largest D) the largest
班级_____________ 姓名______________ 座号______________
1. He prefers the vegetables _____ are from his parents’ farm.
2. You’d better not drink water _____ has not been boiled.
3. You have done all _____ your parents wanted you to do.
4. Please let me know whether there is anything _____ I can do for you.
5. At the party, the old school friends talked of the things and persons _____ they could remember in the school.
6. The last film _____ I saw in 1999 was My Father and My Mother.
7. He is the very person _____ we’ve been looking for.
8. I won't make friends with those _____ often tell lies.
9. The unsmiling woman _____ I met at the dinner party was one of my wife’s friends.
10. The most interesting book ____ I've ever read is the History of the Time.
1. Wheat is a plant. It is planted in the north of China.
2. You went to see a movie with a girl last night. Who is the girl?
3. You lost a dictionary in the school library last week. Have you found it?
4. I saw the short old man in the meeting room this morning. Now where is he?
5. The great man once lived in that house. Can you show me around the house?
6. A lady came to our shop to buy a woolen dress. Are you the lady?
7. You often talk of your professor. Is that old man the professor?
8. I will always remember the days. I spent those days in that beautiful city with my husband.
9. That is the college. I visited that college two months ago.
10. San Francisco is a famous city. Great earthquake often shook that city.
III multiple choice
1. The book _______ is now out of stock.
A. which he bought it last week B. which he bought last week
C. which bought last week D. he had bought
2. The policeman was talking to the driver_________.
A. who broke the speed limit B. which broke the speed limit
C. whose speed limit broke D. why broke the speed limit
3. I think the day will finally come______ air pollution can be put under control. A. that B. which C. when D. as
4.The crime rate rises in cities _____ the unemployment rate increases. A. which B. whose C. where D. that
5.The goal ______ he had fought all his life no longer seemed important to him. A. after which B. for which C. at which D. with which
6.This is the reason ______ the electronic computer can not entirely replace man. A. how B. that C. because D. why
7.That is such a heavy stone ______ nobody can lift.
A. that B. as C. which D. what
8. Is there anything _____to you?
A. that is belonged B. that belongs C. which belongs D. that belong
9. This is the ship ______ we crossed the Pacific.
A. by which B. by that C. where D. in which
10. My hometown is no longer the same ______ it used to be.
A. which B. as C. where D. when
11.This is the store______ we visited the famous shop assistant.
A. where B. there C. that D. which
12. Is there any thing else _____you require?
A. which B. that C. who D.what
13. The boy_____ composition won the first prize is the youngest in the group.
A. who B. whose C. that D. which
14. The temple ______we visited last week is the one ____the famous chemist was born.
A. /,where B. which, that C. where, where D. where, that
15．Each time ____ they met, they would talked long hours together.
A．which B．during C．when D．不填
16.The last place _____we visited was the Great Wall.
A.which B.that C.where D.it
17.Some of the roads were flooded, ______ made our journey more difficult.
A. which B. that C. it D. as
18.This is all ____I know about the matter.
A. that B. what C. who D. whether
19.Professor Smith, _____ is a computer professor from America, is now teaching in our university.
A. as B. whom C. who D. which
20. There is no dictionary _____you can find everything.
A. that B. which C. where D. in that
21.Tom didn’t go to the party, ______ is a pity,
A. as B. which C. that D. it
22.They have made another wonderful discovery, ______of great importance to science.
A. which I think is B. of which I think is
C. I think which is D. Which I think is
23. The scientist and his achievements ______you told me about are admired by us all.
A. which B. that C. who D. whose
24. Which of the books ______were borrowed from him is the best?
A. which B. what C. that D. whose
25. Is oxygen the only gas _____helps fire burn?
A. that B./ C. which D. it
26.Do you know who lives in the building ______there is a well?
A. in front of it B. in front of whose
C. in front of which D. in front which
27.He talked happily about the men and books_____ interested him greatly in the school.
A.which B.that C.it D.whom
28.I’ll never forget the day ____I joined the League.
A. on which B. in which C. which D. at which
29.The woman _____my brother spoke just now is my teacher.
A. who B. to whom C. to who D whom
30.This is one of the best books_______.
A. that have ever been written B. that has written
C. that has ever been written D. that have written
31.Jeanne was her old friend, ____she borrowed a necklace.
A. from who B. from whom C. to that D. to whom
32. He wrote a letter to me, telling me everything ______ he saw on the way to the Paris.
A. what B. that C. which D. where
33.His glasses, _____he was like a blind man, fell to the ground and broke its leg.
A. which B. with which C. without which D. that
34. She is a teacher of much knowledge, _____much can be learned.
A. who B. that C. from which D. from whom
35. He built a telescope _____he could study the skies.
A. in which B. with that C. through which D. by it
36. Do you know the reason ____he was late?
A. that B. which C. for what D. for which
37. I have bought two ball -pens, ____writes well.
A. none of which B. neither of which C. none of them D.neither of them
38. The Second World War_____millions of peoplewere killed broke out in 1941.
A. during which B. in that C. where D. on which
39.China has many rivers,____the Changjiang River is the longest.
A. which B. in which C.among which D. one of which
40.This is the very knife_____I used to cut apples yesterday.
A.that B.by which C.which D.with which
41. The doctor ____ is leaving for Africa next month.
A．the nurse is talking to him B．whom the nurse is talking
C．the nurse is talking to D．who the nurse is talking
42．I still remember the days ____ we studied together.
A．that B．which C．where D．when
43．In fact the Sweden did not understand the three questions ____ were asked in French.
A．where B．who C．in which D．which
44．He didn't know which room ____.
A．they lived B．they lived in C．did they live D．did they live in
45．To get the job started, ____ I need is your permission.
A．only what B．all what C．all that D．only that
46．I can still remember the sitting room ____ I used to sit in the evening.
A．what B．which C．that D．where
47．Finally, the thief handed everything ____ he had stolen to the police.
A．which B．what C．whatever D．that
48．His parents wouldn't let him marry anyone ____ family was poor.
A．of whom B．whom C．of whose D．whose
49．She heard a terrible noise, ____ brought her heart into her mouth.
A．it B．which C．this D．that
50．Didn't you see the man ____ ?
A．I nodded just now B．whom I nodded just now
C．I nodded to him just now D．I nodded to just now
班级_____________ 姓名______________ 座号______________
1.The speed____ you drive your car mustn’t too high.
2.In the park there are many flowers, the colour_____ is bright and nice.
3.The little girl is reading a book,_____ there are many pictures.
4.What were the things_______ he was not too sure?
5.They held a meeting,____ the hospital director made a speech.
6.The book,_____ he paid 6 yuan, s worth reading.
7.Is this the man____ house the police found the lost coloured TV?
8.The villagers dug along tunnel________ they could go to the fields without being found by the Japanese soldiers.
9.Wu Dong,_____ I went to the concert, enjoyed it very much.
10.The stories about Long March, _____ this is one example, re well written.
11. This is the house _________ I was born on a rainy evening.
12. Is the girl your friend _________ you shook hands just now?
13．The young should never forget the day ______ the Communist Party of China was founded.
14. The pen _________ I wrote the letter just now is gone.
15. There is a very big tree in the village _______ the villagers often have meetings in summer.
16. I can't find the gold ring ___________ I spent 100 dollars.
1.Is this the horse that you spent five hours drawing it yesterday? _____
2.Those who has finished the exercises may leave the classroom now. _____
3.Children eat a lot of sweets or chocolate often have bad teeth. _____
4.Mr Green is always working hard should get a rise. _____
5.John is the only one of the students that have been abroad. _____
6.I care about nothing which is going on there. _____
1 A. Is this the factory _____ you visited last year?
B. Is this factory ____you visited last year?
a. that b. where c. in which d. the one
2.A.Mr Smith is one of those foreigners who____ working in China.
B. Mr. Smith is the only one of those foreigners who ____working in China.
a. is b. has c. have d. are
3.A.Don’t discuss questions such _____ those.
B. Let’s discuss only the questions______ we are interested in.
a. which b. that c .as d. about which
4. A. All ____I need is a good rest.
B. ____I need is a good rest.
a. What b. All what c. that d. Which
5. A. Pisa is a city, ___ has a leaning tower.
B. Pisa is a city, ____there is a leaning tower.
a. which b. that c. where d. there
6. A.This is the place ____we visited last year.
B. This the place____ we worked last year.
a. which b. where c. in that d. there
7. A. The news ____he told us was very exciting.
B. He has brought us the news ____our team
has won the game.
a. what b. as c. that d. where
8. A. It is in a box ____I have hidden my money.
B. We’ll go ___we are needed.
a. that b. in which c. where d. in it
IV. multiple choice (特殊情况与易错题)
1. Such signs _____we use in the experiment______ Greek letters.
A. as ,are B. as, is C. that, are D. that, is
2. The manager had to go to Beijing on June 23, _____ happened to be his only son’s birthday.
A. when B. which C. that D. while
3. This is the last time ______ I shall give you a lesson.
A. which B. that C. on which D. when
4. ____ everybody knows, she is very good at dance.
A. that B. which C. who D. as
5.It was raining, _____was a pity.
A. what B. that C. the which D. which
6.______has been said above, grammar is a set of dead rules.
A. Which B. What C. That D. As
7.We do the same work _____they do.
A. which B. as C. than D. like
8.The earth is round, _____we all know.
A. that B. which C. who D. as
9.They stood at the window, _____ they could see_____ was happening in the street.
A. where; all B. which; all
C. from where; what D. from which; that
10. The wolves hid themselves in the places _______ couldn’t be found.
A. that B. where C. in which D. in that
11.I passed him a large glass of whisky,_____ he drank immediately .
A. that B. as C. which D. who
12. This is the reason ______ he has always been eager to know for these years. A. which B. why C. for which D. because
13. I don’t like the way _____ you speak to her.
A. / B. that C. in which D. all A, B and C
14.______was natural, he married Jenny.
A. Which B. That C. This D. As
V. Multiple choice
1．The radio set ____ has gone wrong.
A．I bought it last week B．which I bought it last week
C．I bought last week D．what I bought last week
2．Have you seen the girl ____ ?
A．that I told B．I told you of C．whom I told you D．I told you of him
3．Who ____ has common sense will do such a thing?
A．which B．who C．whom D．that
4．I'll tell you ____ he told me last week.
A．all which B．all what C．that all D．all
5. The film brought the hours back to me ____ I was taken good care of in that faraway village.
A. until B. that C. where D. when
6．The Second World War ____ millions of people were killed ended in 1945．
A．when B．during that C．in which D．which
7．Mr Crossett will never forget the days ____ he spent with his various students.
A．when B．which C．during which D．on which
8．This is just the place ____ I am longing to visit these years.
A．that B．where C．in which D．to where
9．It's the third time ____ late this month.
A．that you arrive B．when you arrived
C．that you've arrived D．that you've arrived
10．Antarctic ____ we know very little is covered with thick ice all the year round.
A．which B．where C．that D．about which
11．He has lost the key to the drawer ____ the papers are kept.
A．where B．in which C．under which D．which
12．Is this museum ____ some German friends visited last Wednesday?
A．that B．where C．in which D．the one
13．The beautiful dress ____ Miss Jones went to the ball was borrowed from a friend of hers.
A．in which B．worn by C．wearing which D．that
14．You may take anything useful ____ .
A．which you want B．you want them C．what you want D．you want
15．I've read all the books ____ were borrowed from the library.
A．they B．which C．不填 D．that
16． Winter is the time of year ____ the days are short and nights are long.
A．on which B．that C．when D．where
17． Can you lend me the book ____ the other day?
A．which you talked B．that you talked
C．about that you talked D．you talked about
18．There are two thousand students in our school , ____ are girls.
A．two-thirds in which B．two-thirds in them
C．two-thirds of them D．of whom two-thirds
19． Do you know the reason ____ he was late?
A．for which B．for what C．which D．of which
20．He talked about the men and books ____ interested him greatly in the school.
A．that B．when C．who D．which
21. It is the ability to do the job _______ matters not where you come from or what you are.
A. one B. that C. what D. it
22. You should make it a rule to leave things _______ you can find them again.
A. when B. where C. them D. there
23. She thought I was talking about her daughter, ____ in fact, I was talking about my daughter.
A. whom B. where C. while D. which
24. Go and get your coat. It's _______ you left it.
A. there B. where C. there where D. where there
25. In the office I never seem to have time until 5:30 p.m., ____ many people have gone home.
A. whose time B. that C. on which D. by which time
班级_____________ 姓名______________ 座号______________
Part one: Fill in the blanks with proper relative words.
1、This is the professor taught me chemistry in 1980 .
2、The hospital was built five years ago has been modernized.
3、This is the boy father died three years ago.
4、The film we saw the day before yesterday is very interesting.
5、Do you know the student was praised at the meeting?
6、1949 is the year the People’s Republic of China was founded.
7、They work in a factory makes radio parts.
8、They work in a factory radio parts are made.
9、This is the vision phone through we can see and talk to our friends.
10、Who is the person is standing at the gate?
Part two: multiple choice
1. She wore a heavy fur coat in such a hot day, ______ I found quite strange.
A. when B. that C. what D. when
2. China has hundreds of islands, ___ the largest is Taiwan.
A. in which B. at which C. of which D. from which
3. We came to a place _____ they had never paid a visit before.
A. to where B. to which C. that D. which
4. It was twelve o'clock _______ they finish the work.
A. since B. which C. that D. when
5. He often helps the students ______ he thinks are not quick at their studies.
A. whom B. who C. when D. because
6. Is there a restaurant around ______ I have something to eat.
A. that B. what C. which D. where
7. It was at the school ______ was named after a hero ____he spent his childhood.
A. which; that B. where; where
C. that; where D. which; where
8. Look at the watch. Don't you see it is ______ watch ______ Helen lost the other day.
A. as the same; as B. the same; as C. the same; which D. as the same; that
9. There is a popular belief among parents __ schools don't pay any attention to handwriting.
A. whose B. that C. which D. in which
10. - Was _____ Bill, _____ played football well, _____ help the blind man cross the road?
- Yes, you are right. He is always ready to help others.
A. it; that; who B. which; that ; that C. it; who; that D. who; which; that
11. His sister has become a teacher, ____ was what she wanted to be.
A. who B. what C. that D. which
12. In the open boat, the four men, _____ was a doctor, met a storm on the sea.
A. one of which B. one of who C. one of whom D. one of them
13. His glasses, ______ he was like a blind man, fell to the ground and broke.
A. which B. from which C. with which D. without which
14.The look, the cover _____ is broken, is not mine.
A. of it B. for C. whose D. of which
15. The great trouble he ______ show us how to run the machine _____ him completely tired.
A. took to; made B. takes to; make C. took; make D. take to; make
16. Little has been done ______ is helpful to our work..
A. what B. which C. that D. all that
17. Not only __ the car he ___ been sold by his son for gambling debts, but also his new house.
A. /; has B. has; had C. has; has D. was; has
18. The theory he's stuck ______ us that the earthquakes can be forecast.
A. to prove to B. to proves to C. proves to D. which proved
19. The high building _______is a big hotel.
A. We are looking at it B. we looking
C. at that we are looking D. we are looking at
20. The baby ______ is not hers.
A. of that she is taking good care B. who she is taking good care
C. of who she is taking good care D. whom she is taking good care of
21.The manager had to go to Beijing on business on June 23, ____ happened to be his only son's birthday.
A. when B. which C. that D. while
22. I'll take you to the only opened museum _ you may see ____ you want.
A. which; that B. where; that C. in which; which D. where; what
23.Each player of chess is trying to trap the other player’s king into a position _____escape is impossible.
A. when B. that C. in which D. from which
24.He lived in London for three months, during ____ time he learned some English.
A. this B. that C. same D. which
25.-Do you like the pen I gave you?
-Yes, it’s just _____ I wanted.
A. that B. the one C. all what D. this one
26. They have a son and two daughters, _____ live in this city.
A. all of them B. both of them
C. everybody of whom D. all of whom
27. Cedric was so angry that he kicked a chair and broke one of its legs, ____ was rather funny.
A. as B. it C. that D. which
28. The hotel _____ you are thinking, my dear, is just a bit too expensive for us, I am afraid.
A. that B. which C. in which D. of which
29. We will go to the countryside at the beginning of June, _____ the summer harvest will start.
A. if B. when C. which D. while
30. Mr. Green will come to the party on Sunday, ____ he promised to everyone of us.
A. when B. that C. where D. which
31. Recently I bought an ancient Chinese vase, _____ was very reasonable.
A. which price B. the price of which
C. its price D. the price of whose
32. Qingdao is a beautiful city, __ I’ll pay a six-day visit.
A. which B. where C. for which D. that
33. He finally spoke out his own idea, _____ made us feel quite disappointed. A. what B. the one C. the one that D. that
34. There was a teapot shaped like a Chinese duck, out of __ month the tea was supposed to come.
A. which B. that C. its D. whose
35. A person with his head in the clouds is a dreamer, _____ mind is not in the real world.
A. which B. that C. whose D. of whom
36. In my opinion, it is the best use ______ could be _____this money.
A. as, make of B. which; made from
C. that; made of D. what; made of
37. The temple _____ we visited last week is the one _____ the famous chemist was born.
A. /; where B. which; that C. where; where D. where; that
38. This is the largest clock in the world, _____ the minute hand is six meters long.
A. where B. of which C. which D. whose
39. The wolves hid themselves in the places _____ couldn’t be found. A. that B. where C. in which D. in that
40. We are talking about the piano and the pianist __were in the concert we attended last night.
A. which B. whom C. who D. that
41. Who is the person _____ is talking about the accident _____ happened on highway 104?
A. which; which B. who; that C. that; that D. what; what
42. She like to use words ______ is clear to him.
A. of which the meaning B. of which meaning
C. whose of meaning D. meaning of which
43. China is the birthplace of kite, ____ kite flying spread to Japan , Korea, Thailand and India.
A. from that B. from here C. from there D. from where
44. We put the corn _____ the bird could find it easily.
A. which B. where C. of which D. there
45. They stood at the window, ____ they could see _____ was happening in the street.
A. where; all B. which; all C. from where; what D. from which; that
46. Luxun, for _____ life was hard, wrote a lot of famous novels.
A. whom B. whose C. who D. which
47. _____ is quite natural, a beginner can’t read books written in English very quickly.
A. What B. As C. Which D. It
48. He lent me 15,000 yuan _____ I bought a diamond necklace for her. A. by which B. in which C. on which D. with which
49. This is the way ____ I’m thinking of to do it.
A. 不填 B. with which C. how D. by which
50. We should do more such exercises in the future, I think, _____ those we did yesterday.
A. as B. which C. that D. it
1-5 BBDBA 6-10 BBDBB 11-15CDAAD 16-20 CACDC
21-25 ACDCDC 26-30 DDBCC 31-35 CAABA 36-40 DCCBC
1. The workers in this factory are three times as many as those in that one.
The workers in this factory are twice more than those in that one.
The workers in this factory are three times the number of those in that one.
2. The greater progress you make, the more attention the leader will attach to you.
3. She is taller than I by one head.
1-5 DCBCB 6-10 DADBB 11-15 DBAAB
16-20BADCD 21-25 ADAAB 26-30AACCB
1. certain certain Sure certain 2. lately, late further, latest later
3. Live Alive Living live 4. free, freely freely, free
5. pleased, pleasant pleasing/pleasant pleased pleasing
6. rather quite Rather fairly 7. common usual Ordinary general normal
8. likely possible/ probable 9. Worth worthwhile worthy 10. high 11. shut, opened 12. Shortly 13largely
1-5 ADDAC 6-10 DBCDB 11-15 BAADC 16-20 CBABD 21-25 BAABD
26-30 DDCBB 31-35 CCCAD 36-40 AAAAA 41-45 CDDBC 46-50 BACBD
1. that/which 2. that/which 3. that 4. that 5. that 6.that
7. that/who 8. who 9.who/whom 10. that
1. Wheat is a plant which/that is planted in the north of China.
2. Who is the girl with whom you went to see a movie last night?
3. Have you found the dictionary that/which you lost in the school library last week?
4. Now where is the short old man whom/who/ that I saw in the meeting room this morning?
5. Can you show me around the house where the great man once lived?
6. Are you the lady who/that came to our shop to buy a woolen dress?
7. Is that old man the professor that/whom you often talk of?
8. I will always remember the days that/which I spent in that beautiful city with my husband.
9. That is the college which/ that I visited two months ago.
10. San Francisco is a famous city which/ that great earthquake often shook.
1—5 BACCB 6-10 DBBDB 11-15ABBAD 16-20BAACC 21-25BABCA 26-30CBABA 31-35BBCDC 36-40DBACD 41-45 CDDBC 46-50 DDDBD
1. at which 2.of which/whose 3 in which 4. about which 5. at which 6. for which 7. in whose 8 through which 9. with whom 10 of which
11. where 12. with whom 13. when 14. with which 15. under which
16. on which
1. it去掉 2. has改成have 3. eat前加who 4. is前加who 5.have改成has
1. a d 2. d a 3. c b 4. c a 5. a c 6. a b 7. c c 8. a c
IV multiple choice (特殊情况与易错题)
1-5 ABBDD 6-10 DB（BD）CA 11-14 CADD
V. multiple choice
1～5 CBDDD 6～10 CBACD
11～15 BDADD 16～20 CDDAA 21-25 BBCBD
1.who/that 2. which/that 3. whose 4.that/which 5. who/that
6. when 7. which/that 8. where 9. which 10that
II multiple choice
1---5 ACBDB 6---10: DABBC
11---15: DCDDA 16---20: CCBDD
21---25 BDDDB 26 ---30 DDDBD
31---35 BBCDC 36---40 CABAD
41---45 CADBC 46---50 ABDAA
|| 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 管理登录 ||