|您现在的位置： 福建师大附中 >> 外语组 >> 教学资源库 >> 语法教学 >> 正文test||用户登录 新用户注册|
|作者：杨琦 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2006-7-12|
1. They arrived at the station and found to their surprise that the train had left.
2. After many days’ talk the committee arrived at an agreement on the issue.
3. He looked up his old friends when he went to town.
4. I will wait until the situation looks up.
5. She looked your telephone number up in the directory.
6. My time is taken up with reading and writing.
7. Would you take up the story at the point where John left off yesterday?
8. To keep healthy, Professor Johnson took up cycling as a regular form of exercise.
9. A boy came up and said hello to him.
10. The issue came up at that meeting held by the mayor.
11. Some of them have come up with suggestions of their own.
12. Under good treatment, Linda is beginning to pick up and will soon recover.
13. He picked up speed once he entered the freeway.
14. They can pick up CCTV in their countries.
15. He picked up his Italian during his stay in Germany.
16. Did he turn down their offer?
17. Please turn down the radio. Can’t you see the baby is sleeping?
18. All their debts have been paid off.
19. I’m glad that his effort at last paid off.
20. Take off the coat before entering the room.
21. His career began to take off when he hosted this program.
22. We eventually took off at 11 and arrived in Venice at 1:30.
23. This sort of job calls for skill and speed.
24. I will call for you at 8 tomorrow morning.
25. They put up their tents when they reached the camp.
26. I can’t put up with loud noise.
27. After the long walk their legs gave out under them.
28. One of his lungs gave out entirely.
29. The monitor gave out the books.
30. The bad news was given out.
1. She always helps her mother even though going to school______ up most of her day.
2. The picture of the park_______ up memories of our class trip last year.
3. Some laid-offs have to _______ up the work to wait on patients in hospital.
4. Four groups_______ up the team.
5. The book is _______ up of 5 chapters.
6. Such good use has been_______ of his spare time that his English has improved a lot.
7. His coldness is something that is not easy to________ up with.
8. Things are _________ up in the mid-east.
9. After retirement he _______ up mountain climbing.
10. The smelly fish_________ off bad smell and few were willing to come near it.
11. The forest fire was_______ out at last.
12. One of his hands______ out after the accident.
13. The weather_______ out fine and they set off as planned.
14. They ______ me up for the night.
15. He had nobody else to to for advice, so he called me up
1. We have our friendship for quite a long time.
A. kept on B. kept up C. kept out D. kept up with
2. Kathy _______ a lot of Spanish by playing with native children.
A. took up B. picked up C. make up D. turned up
3. Since it is getting colder, let’s ________ the fans away.
A. threw B. put C. give D. take
4. They felt like that they were giving________ the company secrets.
A. out B. away C. up D. off
5. If the weather________, we will continue our journey.
A. keeps up B. picks up C. takes up D. makes up
6. They risk losing their home because they can no longer_______ their repayments.
A. go on B. keep up C. insist on D. set out
7. We radio signals for help from the damaged plane.
A. took up B. picked up C. kept up D. brought up
8. The dictionary is being printed and it will soon___________.
A. turn out B. come out C. start out D. go out
9. To understand the grammar of the sentence, you must break it _____ into parts.
A. down B. away C. off D. out
10. This picture was taken a long time ago. I wonder if you can ______my father.
A．find out B．pick out C．look out D．speak out
11. It's said that he will his uncle' s business when he is mature enough to deal with the public relations.
A. take over B. think over C. hand over D. go over
1. We didn’t plan our art exhibition like that but it________(was worked, worked) out well.
2. They are working on the problem. None know when it will (be worked, work) out.
3. The number of the students in our school (is added, adds) up to 1000.
4. Your carelessness (added, was added) to our difficulties.
5. The news______ (was given, gave) out that the king had passed away.
6. The machine_______ (gave, was given) out entirely. They decided to buy one.
7. The charity concert _______(was turned, turned) out a great success.
8. 5000 cars _______(will be turned, will turn) out in our factory next year.
9. It was three hours before the famous star_______(was turned, turned) up.
10. When the volume ______(was turned, turned) up, they set out to dance.
1. The electricity supply will____________ (cut) off if we don't pay our bill. be cut
2. All her life she_______ (devote) to the care of the sick.
3. The complaint __________ (set) aside as of no importance.
4. The city ________ (take) over by the PLA was rebuilt in 1950.
5. They saw him_______ (absorb) in the circus.
6. Attention should________ (pay) to reading and writing.
7. Bad habits must________ (do) away with.
8. Never_______ (put) off what should be done today until tomorrow.
9. Nothing_________(leave) after the terrible fire which had been caused by someone smoking in bed.
10. The form needs_________(fill) in before the interview.
1. There seemed to be nothing else to do but a doctor.
A. to call on B. call for C. send for D. to send for
2. Every autumn peasants the soil to destroy the weeds.
A. turn down B. turn up C. turn over D. turn on
3. What is beer ?
A. made of B. made from C. made with D. made into
4. Mike asked me to the mistakes in his exercise-book.
A. point up B. point to C. point out D. point at
5. There’s no ink in the bottle, because all the ink .
A. was used up B. has been used up C. was used D. has been used
6. for cars when crossing the street.
A. Look up B. Look about C. Look out D. Look
7. The line is busy. I can’t .
A. get on B. get over C. get up D. get through
8. The form needs in ink.
A. filled B. being filled in C. to fill in D. filing in
9. He had no difficulty the problem.
A. working out B. having worked out C. to work out D. to work
10. He didn’t like like that.
A. being laughed at B. laughing at C. laughed D. laugh at
11. Rising costs made it hard to the business.
A. carry out B. carry through C. carry on D. carry into
12. It is your turn to the tale.
A. pick up B. carry up C. put up D. take up
13. Mother is ill. Who will the housework?
A. take after B. take on C. take through D. take over
14. He speaks English so well that he’s often taken a native speaker.
A. as B. like C. for D. by
15. My interest in stamp collecting dates my schooldays and I’m still very fond of it now.
A. back to B. in C. from D. to
16. The Great Wall was built to keep the enemy.
A. in B. out of C. up D. off
17. Would you us tomorrow evening for a chat?
A. drop in B. drop in at C. drop in on D. drop on
18. That evening, she writing the report.
A. set out B. set off C. set up D. set about
19. The boss managed the debts and all his men.
A. to pay for; pay B. to pay; pay
C. to pay off; pay D. to pay off; pay for
20. All children should be to respect their parents.
A. brought about B. brought out C. brought through D. brought up
21. We can use a short-wave radio to VOA English programs
A. pick up B. pick out C. take up D. join up
22. At the finish line, the driver _________speed and won the match.
A. showed up B. put up C. stepped up D. made up
23. His debts ____________$100,000.
A. added to B. added up C. totaled D. were added up to
24. I have no use for this coat. I’ll give it______. A. away B. out C. up D. in
1. I was on the way home when the fight_____________.(突然发生)
2. Great changes have _______________ in our school since 2000.(发生)
3. When did Hitler _________________? (上台掌权)
4. Our organization _____________________at the turn of last century.(形成)
5. The act has been passed and will________________ next month.(生效)
6. The problem __________________ at the meeting.(被提出)
7. The talks between the four countries________________.(失败)
8. They_________________ the theory that protons and neutrons are made up of three smaller particles.(想到)
9. The price is of gas is ____________ by four pence a gallon.(下降)
10. Things are________ fine.(进展)
1. The new fact _______ to light through investigation.
2. Any possible solution to the question can only __________ about through dialogue.
3. I don’t_______ in for rock’n’roll. It’s much too noisy for me.
4. Let’s ______ down to business.
5. Once he has _______ up his mind, you will never change it.
6. The book was_______ out before the author signed the contract.
7. Theory should be________ into practice.
8. It is hard to_______ the twin apart.
9. He was wandering along the street when he________ sight of a tailor’s shop.
10. He _______ delight in taking long walks.
1. take off起飞___脱去_____ 成功_______
2. take in欺骗______ 吸收_______ 理解_________
3. stand by 支持_________ 站在一旁___________
4. set off 出发_______触发_______
5. give out分发________ 用尽____________
1. Seeing the car speeding up, he warned us to .
A. look up B. look in C. look by D. look out
2. We tried to the quarrel between the two neighbors but failed.
A. put out B. put up C. put down D. put away
3. When you a new word while reading, don’t always turn to the dictionary.
A. come across B. come up C. come over D. come through
4. I have no idea what these two letters .
A. stand up B. stand by C. stand at D. stand for
5. Words will if you put the paper into the water.
A. come up B. come out C. come in D. come on
6. It is your turn to the tale.
A. pick up B. carry up C. put up D. take up
7. When you have any questions hard to answer, you may your notes.
A. turn on B. come to C. refer to D. stick to
8. After a long walk, all the travelers felt .
A. tired of B. given out C. worn out D. fairly worn
9. ----Why did you stop the car?----The petrol .
A. gave out B. used up C. gave away D. was out of
10. You must use a short-radio to BBC’s programs.
A. look for B. find out C. pick up D. listen to
11. The photo happy memories of my early childhood.
A. reminds myself B. brings to mind C. brings about D. brings up
12. In the 19th century the government _____ land to settlers willing to take care of it.
A. advocated B. separated C. divided D. distributed
13. I think we should ______ the cost equally among us. What do you think?
A. divide B. distribute C. separate D. expand
14. If you don’t __________ more on your work, you’ll be dismissed.
A. collect B. concentrate C. gather D. contribute
15. As members of a British team, they were the first to _____ it to the summit of Mount Qomolangma .
A．get B．make C．reach D．walk
16. Will you ____________ this passage to see if there is any misprint.
A. go over B. work out C. give out D. look up
17. They ______________ a conclusion after a heated discussion.
A. arrived B. agreed C. decided D. reached
18. We’ll _____________ some money for basic education in the poor mountainous area.
A. set up B. put aside C. put out D. get over
19. To keep healthy, a lot of people jogging as a regular form of exercise ．
A．took up B．caught on C. carried out D．made for
20. Whether we are out to set a new record ourselves or simply enjoy reading about champions, the Guinness Book of World Records ________ interesting reading.
A. makes of B. makes from
C. makes for D. makes into
1. He is working hard to make up________ his lost time.
2. It is unknown to all who will carry________ the plan.
3. His honesty set him_________ from his fellow workers.
4. Would you slow down a bit? I can keep up______ you.
5. Have you given______ all the clothes that your father left to you?
6. The movie called______ memories of my childhood.
7. They urged to put the war ______ an end.
8. The famous professor was called _______ to give us a lecture on literature.
9. If the rain didn’t stop, we will call_____ the sports meet.
10. She was determined to become a doctor and her persistence paid_________.
11. What he has done does live up ________ his parents’ expectations.
12. They fixed us______ at a small hotel.
13. He asked her to marry him, but she turned him________.
14. He took up the work to wait______ patients in hospital.
15. The doctor has warned me to keep_______ sugar.
16. They turned_______ to be cheats.
17. The manager decided to hand his business________ to his son.
18. They charged too much_______ the service.
19. Constant quarrel does make______ a happy marriage.
20. This kind of job calls______ patience.
21. They set fire______ the building .
22. We take pride_______ our achievements.
23. You should have kept a record________ what you did.
24. She fixed her attention________ what the teacher was saying.
25. They came up_______ an effective cure.
26. Allowing_____ depreciation your car should be worth $200 this time next year.
27. The house was broken_______ last night.
28. The hotel burnt_______ before help came.
1. He has left out the most important reason why he stayed up last night.
2. The food left over by the master will be a treat to the servant.
3. The house stayed up after the terrible earthquake.
4. I believe each of us can contribute to the future of the world.
5. They said they would contribute more to charity, but money is tight this year.
6. Design faults in the car contributed to the tragedy.
7. I was asked to contribute to the newspaper.
8. If you go there in your car, I wonder if you can give me a lift.
9. He will get a pay rise of 200 dollars.
10. Please lend me a hand.
11. Do you want a hand with the children?
12. We gave him a hand bringing his business back.
13. Having the right equipment at hand will of great help.
14. She had her hands full with the new arrivals.
15. For us research and teaching go hand in hand.
16. He thanked all who had a hand in his work.
17. Tom is falling behind all the top players.
18. I fell over from time to time on the way to school.
19. How could you get over the problem?
20. It took me a long time to get over the shock of his death.
1. I could cook you supper, though, if that would help.
2. Help yourself to the cookies.
3. Let make it 7 o’clock, Sunday morning.
4. The examinations were difficult, but I made it.
5. –Will Thursday or Friday suit you? --- Either will do.
6. ---Will $ 200 do? – I am afraid not. We need at least 50 more dollars.
7. I had nothing to do with the accident.
8. Remember me to your mother.
9. I will spare no efforts to help you out with money.
10. Many reports were sent to cover the event.
1. write down=_________ down 2 ask sb to come and help=_______ sb in
3. telephone sb.=_________ sb.up 4. report about sth. =_________ sth.
5. expect sth to happen=___________ forward to sth. 6. respect sb.=_______ up to sb.
1. get through; go through; look through
l The line is busy, so I can’t __________.
l He has ___________ many unhappy changes in life..
l ___________ through this list of players is a difficult job.
l ___________ through the bill before you pay it.
l He____________ through all the clothes in the shop but found none fitted him.
l Did you_________ the examination?
2. break out; break down
l The Civil War __________ in 1661.
l He _________ and wept when he heard the news.
l His health__________ under the pressure of work.
3. carry on; carry out
l They _______ their conversation over tea when the light went out.
l You should __________ your promise.
l The plan was seen ______________ by their team.
4. leave off; leave out; leave over
l Some of the teachers _________teaching English in a traditional way.
l He took up the story at the point the he __________ last time.
l If you are full, you may ___________the food.
l I am afraid that you have_____________ the most important.
5. set out; set about
l He has achieved what he__________ to do three years ago.
l He wrote to the newspaper _________ his views.
l Do you know how to________ this job?
l The new government must_______________ finding solutions to the country’s problems.
6. devote to; contribute to
l The efforts he__________ looking for a new teaching approach have paid off.
l They __________ charity now and then.
7. pick out; pick up
l _____________ the cap and put it on.
l I drove to the airport and ____________ Susan.
l Can you________ CCTV10?
l You could hardly__________ my son in the crowd, for he was a regular guy.
l I have been___________ to represent our class.
8. make out; make up
l I heard their voices but I was unable to________ what they were saying.
l The story was________ to comfort the old lady.
l She spent too much time _________ herself_______.
1. __________ fault with sb./sth. 2. ________ his first visit to China
3. __________ arrangements for sth. 4. _________ an examination（参加考试）
5. _________ the bed（整理床铺） 6. get________ an illness（战胜疾病）
7.stick________one’s idea 8. _______ out of school（辍学）
9 _______ delight in sth 10. take____ a new look（呈现新面貌）
1. _________ this picture, we can find the right answers in a few minutes.
A. Looked at B. Based on
C. Taken into consideration D. Looking out for
2. Anyone who wishes to devote himself to_________ the people should ________.
A. serve; be praised B. serving; praise
C. serving for; be praised D. serving; be praised
3. Keep _______ trying. Never _____. I’m sure you’ll be successful sooner or later.
A. up; lose heart B. on; lose your heart
C. on; lose heart D. up; lose your heart
4. My money _______. I must go to the bank to draw some of my savings out before I’ve none in hand.
A. has run out B. is running out
C. has been run out D. is being run out
5. I have read the material several times but it doesn’t make any ________ to me.
A. meaning B. importance C. sense D. significance
6. -- Will $200 _________ the cost of the damage?
--- I’m afraid not. I need at least 100 _________ dollars.
A. cover; another B. include; more
C. afford; else D. cover; more
7. In spite of the trouble， the workers______ the work on time.
A. tried to finish B. managed to finish
C. tried finishing D. managed finishing
8. We can express our thoughts and_______ with other people by using both words and body language.
A. share B. help C. communicate D. speak
9. She always ________her opinion ______ facts.
A. depends; on B. bases; on C. put; into D. bases; by
10. The music________ the happy days which they spent together in their youth.
A. calls on B. calls at C. calls up D. calls back
11. The population problem ____ the attention of the whole world.
A. calls at B. calls on C. calls for D. calls in
12. . Everyone fails now and then. It is how you react that makes a _____.
A. idea B. point C. progress D. difference
13. The British people and the American people not only speak the same language but _____ a lot of special customs as well.
A. share B. spare C. hold D. carry
14. Helen is now working harder to __________ for the time she lost when she visited the US in October.
A. keep up B. catch up C. make up D. take up
15. . ---How will I _______ you ______at the station?
---Well, I’m wearing a hat and I’ve got a big black umbrella with me.
A. pick; out B. take; up C. find; out D. make; up
16. One of the advantages of living on the top of a high rise is that you can get a good _________.
A. sight B. scene C. view D. look
17. Cultural exchange ____ better understanding.
A takes for B. looks for C. makes for D. sends for
18. They were all attractive, but she ____ from the others.
A. picked out B stood out C made out D kept out
19. How I wish I could______ my ideas in simple and wonderful English when chatting on the net
A. get on B．get out C．get across D．get away
20. Life would be more difficult if the water supply were_______.
A. cut out B. cut off C. cut up D. cut through
21. The only way they can bring ____ political changes is by putting pressure on the country.
A. in B. up C. out D. about
22. The novel only _____ the causes of the war, but doesn’t do justice to the influence of the terrible killings.
A. refers to B. makes up C. leaves out D. takes on
23. The news was a terrible blow to her, but she will ______ the shock soon.
A. get out B. get over C. get off D. get through
24. He is always picking up very heavy things just to______ his strength.
A. apply for B. show off C. turn out D. take on
25. He expected his wife to______ him without going about anything else.
A. serve for B. turn over C. wait on D. care of
26. The story has been _________ from father to son.
A. handed over B. taken down C. taken over D. handed down
27. －Why was our foreign expert unhappy yesterday?
－News about the terrorist explosions in London __ an attack of homesickness.
A. set up B. set out C. set about D. set off
28. They have ______ most carefully the time and money needed to complete the project．
A．picked out B．left out C．figured out D．taken out
29. Most people didn’t accept the theory when it was first _____．
A．set about B．set off C．put forward D．put out
30. Through reform and opening-up, the economic situation of China ____ much better than
it used to.
A. worked out B. made out C. turned out D. turned into
1. He is the last man I want to see.
2. Tianjin is the last place I want to visit.
3. The dinner menu is the least of my worries tonight.
4. I couldn’t agree more.
5. I’m only too pleased to help you.
6. You can never praise him too much.
7. He is as good as his words.
8. We walked a good fifteen minutes.
9. Anything to attract attention will do.
10. They were shouting at each other. It was something to do with money.
1. 张得很开___________ open
2. 睡得很熟 __________ asleep
3. 很值得…___________ worth
5. 很需要（很缺乏）be in ________ need; _______need sth/sb
6. 十分清醒 __________awake
1 drop in ____ a place 2 drop in_____ sb. 3 call ____ sb. 4 call__ a place
5 be particular_____ sth 6 be faced____ difficulties 7 be engaged ____ sth
8 keep_____ oneself …
翻译：1他们到达车站，惊讶地发现火车已经开走了。2 很多天的会谈之后，委员会在这个问题上达成共识。3 他进城时去看望了朋友。4 我将一直等到局势好转为止。5 她在号码簿上查到你的电话号码。6 阅读和写作占了我的时间。7 你能继续讲约翰昨天未讲完的故事吗？8 为了保持健康，Johnson教授开始把骑车作为日常运动形式。9一个男孩走上前来，向他问好。10 这个问题在市长召开的会议上被提出。11 他们中的一些人提出自己的建议。12 在良好的治疗下，林达正在恢复体力，她很快就会康复。13 他一进高速公路就提速。14 他们在自己的国家里可以接受到中央电视台的节目。15 在德国期间他学了意大利语。16 他拒绝了他们的帮助吗？17 请把收音机声音关小。难道你没看见小孩在睡吗？18 他们的债务都偿还清了。19我很高兴他的努力最终得到回报。20 脱了外衣再进房间。21 但他主持这个节目时他的事业开始腾飞。22 我们终于在11点起飞1点半到达威尼斯。23 这个工作需要技巧和速度。24明天上午我去找你。25 他们到达营地时就搭起帐篷。26 我无法忍受大声吵闹声。27 长距离的行走后他们的腿站不住了。28 他的一个肺完全停止工作了。29 班长分发书本。30 这个坏消息公布了。
1-5 takes, calls, take, make, made, 6-10 made, put, looking, take up, gave 11-15 put, gave, turned, put, turn
单选题1-5 BBBBA 6-10BBBABA
选择以下短语动词：1worked 2 be worked 3 adds 4 added 5 was given 6 gave 7 turned 8 will be turned 9 turned 10 was turned
单选题 1-5CCBCD 6-10 CDDAA 11-15 ADDCC 16-20 DCDCD 21-ACCA
填写下列表格1 暴露，显露，使清晰起来2 come into being成形，成立3 bring… into use 被使用4 生效bring…into effect 5 （使）发生come about 6 使发生联系bring …into contact with
写出相应的英语短语动词1broke out 2 taken place 3 come into power 4 come into being 5 come into effect 6 came up 7 broke down 8 came up with 9 coming down 10 coming along
填写下列句子的动词1 came 2 come 3 go 4 get 5 made 6 brought 7 put 8 tell 9 caught 10 takes
及物短语动词还是不及物短语动词1 vi; vt; vi 2 vt;vt;vt 3 vt; vi 4 vi; vt; 5 vt; vi
单选题1-5 DDADB 6-10 DCCAC 11-15 BDABB 16-20 ADBAC
填写小品词1 for 2 out 3 aside 4 with 5 away 6 up 7 to 8 in 9 off 10 off 11 to 12 up 13 down 14 on15 off 16 out 17 over 18 for 19 for 20 for 21 to 22 in 23 of 24 on 25 with 26 for 27 into 28 down
翻译下列句子1 他省略了他昨晚熬夜的最重要的理由。2 主人剩下的食物将是仆人的美味佳肴。3 地震之后这座房子没有倒。4 我相信我们中的每个人都能对世界的未来做出贡献。5 他们说他们将会给慈善机构捐更多（虚拟语气的条件部分省略），但是今年资金紧缺。6 这辆车的设计缺陷导致了这场悲剧。7 人家叫我给报社投稿。8 假如你开车去那，能让我搭个便车吗？9 他将增加200元的工资。10 请帮我一个忙。11 你想找个帮手看孩子吗？12 我们帮他恢复了他的生意。13 手头有适当的设备大有帮助。14 她忙于照顾刚来者。15 对我们而言，研究和教学是相互相成。16 他感谢那些参与他的工作的人。17 汤姆落到了顶尖球员的后面。18 去上学的路上我时而摔跤。19 你是如何战胜这个困难的。20 我很久才平息由于他死亡的而造成的打击震撼。
填写所缺的词1 put 2 call 3 call 4 cover 5 look 6 look
容易混淆的习语1 get through; gone through; Going/Looking; looked; get through
2 broke out; broke down; broke down
3 were carrying on; carry out; carried out
4 have left off; left off; leave over; left out
5 set out; setting out; set about; set about
6 devoted to; contributed to
7 pick up; picked up; pick up; pick out; picked out
8 make out; made up, making up
填写适合搭配1 find 2 make/pay 3 make 4 take 5 make 6 over 7 to 8 drop 9 take 10 on
单选题1-5 BDCBC 6-10 DBCBC 11-15 CDACA 16-20 CCBCB 21-25 DABBB 26-30 DDCCC
翻译下列句子: 1 他是我最不愿意见的人。2 天津是我最不爱去的地方。3 我今晚最放心的是晚餐的菜单。4 我举双手赞同。5 我非常高兴帮助你。6 你怎么赞美他都不过分。7 他说到做到。8 我们足足走了15分钟。9 任何可以引起注意的都行。10 他们互相叫喊着。这和钱有关系。
1 wide 2 fast 3 well 4 well 5 bad; badly 6 wide
继续收集1 at 2 on 3 on 4 at 5 about 6 with 7 in 8 to…
|the phrases for the senior…
Test for Unit 13&14, Senio…
|| 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 管理登录 ||